Troy Burne Golf Club is an excellent setting for your corporate outing or charity fundraiser. In addition to the outstanding Tom Lehman Signature golf course, the exceptional amenities and services available to your group at Troy Burne will make it a truly special day for your guests.
Special amenities and services offered at Troy Burne Golf Club include:
- Advance booking up to 12 months before the event
- Personalized golf car signs, scorecards, event overview letter, event scoring and pin placement sheet
- Participant alphabetical tee time listing and registration table(s)
- Discount replay round certificate for each guest-appreciation card
- Golf shop merchandise credit or prize fund if desired
- Complimentary practice balls for your guests before the round
- On course event coordination – Long Drive, Closest to the Pin, Long Putt, etc.
- Rental Clubs – Complete sets of premium golf clubs are available for $50 per player
- 60~2013 Yamaha electric golf cars with canopy and windshield
- Friendly, professional staff to greet and direct your guests as they arrive
- The Lehman Room, our well-appointed conference room which overlooks the back nine, makes an excellent location for your executive meeting or sales presentation before golf
- Establish master charge account in golf shop, on refreshment cars and at the restaurant, if desired
- Corporate logo on all tournament information, if desired
- The Golf Shop @ Troy Burne – Special custom logo apparel, golf balls, or gift items can be ordered for your event from a number of brand name vendors. Our extensive stock of high quality clothing and equipment makes merchandise gift certificates popular prizes for your event winners.
- Assistance with on-site registration and tee gift distribution
- Hole in one contest, insurance
- Instructional clinics and exhibitionsIndividual and group photography
- Off course event coordination-putting contests, shootouts
Groups with 12 players or more can be accommodated with starting times from the 1st tee. A “modified shotgun” start may be available for certain situations, allowing players to start and finish at the same time, but not providing exclusive course use. Modified shotguns usually begin in the morning.
FULL SHOTGUN EVENTS
Generally reserved for groups in excess of 100 players, a “full shotgun” event has two important advantages – all players begin and finish play at the same time, and your group will have exclusive use of the golf course. Standard start times for an AM event are between 8:00 am to 9:00 am, and for PM events is 1:00 PM.
TROY BURNE STAFF
Our experienced staff of PGA Professionals understands and appreciates the importance of a well-run, enjoyable event for your organization, and the impact it can have on your client relationships. We are eager to help plan, manage, and host the ideal outing, so you can relax and enjoy the day as well.
Please contact Dave Tentis, Head Golf Professional, to request a proposal. He can be reached Toll Free at 877-888-8633, or by email at email@example.com
Food, beverage, and alcohol must not be brought into the facility unless specifically authorized by management. Even if it is donated, it may violate health codes and jeopardize our liquor license.
To ensure all participants enjoy their experience at Troy Burne, we ask guests to follow these regulations:
- Golf shoes with soft spikes or soft-soled casual shoes are required for all players.
- Dress code: Appropriate golf attire is expected while at our facility. Collared shirts are required. Denim pants, jeans, denim shorts, swimwear or t-shirts are not appropriate. Bermuda-length shorts are acceptable.
- Each player is required to have his/her own set of clubs. Rental clubs are available.
- Event participants and the daily guests are expected to complete their round in 4 hours 24 minutes or less. Full shotgun events are expected to play in 5 hours or less. Troy Burne reserves the right to move groups ahead should they be unable to maintain an acceptable pace of play.
- Troy Burne reserves the right to remove any person for obnoxious or reckless behavior.
Please communicate these policies to your participants in advance of their arrival for the event.
- The appropriate deposit and completed contract must be received to hold a date.
- The balance of the charges will have 14-day terms.
- Check or credit cards are accepted forms of payment.
CHANGES / CANCELLATION
- Cancellation of any group event 30 days prior to event date will receive a full refund of the deposit. Cancellation of any group event 7 days prior to event date will receive a refund of 50% of the deposit. Cancellation of any group event less than 4 days prior to event date will receive no refund of the deposit.
- Decreases in the size of a group event received between the booking date and 4 days prior to event will be accepted. Client is responsible for payment for group size finalized 4 days prior to event, unless times are filled with daily play by the event date.
- Increases in the group size may be accommodated at anytime prior to event on a space available basis.
- The most important factor is to maintain regular communication with Troy Burne staff as your event nears to help us maximize the availability of the course for our members and daily guests.
The Lehman Room, a beautiful conference and dining room, sits just off the foyer and looks onto the 10th fairway through giant picture windows. An excellent place to host a business presentation and/or luncheon prior to your golf. Certain AV equipment is available, so please contact us so that we can insure all of your business meeting needs are being met. The maximum capacity of the Lehman room is 55 people.
The Event Center, which extends off of the restaurant/bar area and can seat up to 200 people, has nearly floor to ceiling windows with beautiful panoramic views of the course giving it a bright and cheerful atmosphere for any event or business meeting. Our new state-of-the-art sound and projector system ensures that your presentation will look professional and run smoothly. Include breakfast, lunch, appetizers, or dinner to make your day deliciously complete.