Discover Wisconsin Magazine - "Top 10 Most Stunning Wedding Venues in Wisconsin"
MeetingPages.com - "Top 10 Elegant Ballroom, Banquet, & Reception Halls"
- Seating for up to 300 people.
- Beautiful panoramic views of our renowned, Tom Lehmen designed, golf course.
- Stunning outdoor ceremony site and cocktail patio.
- Several professionally landscaped acres ideal for wedding photos.
- Delicious Chef-prepared in-house catering options available.
- Professional bartenders included in the rental price.
- A fully stocked bar with 8 tap beers, a full wine list, and an abundant choice of liquors as well as non-alcoholic beverages.
- And much much more..
We are here to help make your wedding a special day for everyone. Troy Burne Golf Club is a signature PGA Champion, Tom Lehman, designed golf course. Our prestigious course has become known as one of the best golf courses in the Midwest and is most well known as the preferred golf course of the Minnesota Wild. Signature features include our 120+ dramatic bunkers, scenic water features, meticulously maintained rolling bent grass fairways, and beautiful colonial style clubhouse. Our venue offers your guests the class and elegance of clubhouse décor.
Our stunning event hall extends off of the restaurant and bar boasting 14′ ceilings with nearly floor to ceiling panoramic windows. The welcoming clear view out to our luscious green golf course will leave your guest in awe. The event hall, which is bright and open in the daytime, is transformed in the evening when lit with romantic candlelight. Convenient and delicious in-house catering options are provided. From the cocktail hour, to the formal dinner and the dance, we have a full list of menu options to keep your guests satisfied for the entire evening.
Don’t forget about our artisticly landscaped ceremony site laden with Troy Burne’s flawless bent fairway grass. Enclosed with limestone boulders, colourful flowers, plants, and blossoming trees, the ceremony spot envelopes a romantic and secluded feel for your family and guests. Our connected and secluded areas make transition from the ceremony to the cocktail hour and reception something all of your guests can do with ease. For the rest of the evening, our clubhouse-wrap-around stone patios offer a tranquil setting to chat and sip your drink through the sunset.