Guests are given the option to walk or ride at Troy Burne. Golf cars are allowed to leave the paths under normal conditions, but management reserves the right to restrict golf cars to the paths at any time. Golfers choosing to walk must be able to keep pace. Golf cars are never to be driven in the native grass areas, must remain at least 30 feet from all bunkers and water hazards, return to path 50 yards before each green and remain on the path near tees and on all par 3 holes. Golf cars rental requires a valid drivers license.
Troy Burne Golf Club takes great pride in providing our guests an extremely clean and 100% functioning golf car. We require that our guests return the car in the same condition as rented.
To ensure all participants enjoy their experience at Troy Burne, we ask each guest to follow these regulations:
- Personal carry-on coolers are prohibited at Troy Burne by law. All refreshments must be purchased from Troy Burne. No outside food or beverages permitted.
- Golf shoes with soft spikes or soft-soled casual shoes are required for all players.
- Dress code: Appropriate golf attire is expected while at our facility. Collared shirts are required. Denim pants, jeans, denim shorts, beachwear, t-shirts are not appropriate. Bermuda-length shorts are acceptable.
- Each player is required to have his/her own set of clubs. Rental clubs are available.
- Event participants and the daily guests are expected to complete their round in 4 hours 24 minutes or less. Full shotgun events are expected to play in 5 hours or less. Troy Burne reserves the right to move groups ahead should they be unable to maintain an acceptable pace of play.
- Troy Burne reserves the right to remove any person for obnoxious or reckless behavior.
Pace of Play
Troy Burne makes a sincere effort to maintain an acceptable pace of play. In spite of our best efforts, the length of the rounds can take longer than we (and our guests) would like, especially at certain times on certain days. Our 10-minute tee time intervals greatly assist in our stated 4 hour 24 minute pace of play. All golfers must keep pace with the group in front of them. Please limit your between nine break to no more than five-minutes.
- Please play ‘ready golf’.
- While putting ‘read it, putt it and tap it in’.
- Troy Burne reserves the right to move slow groups forward to keep the pace of play moving.