Join us for our Troy Burne Men’s League!
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Looking for a night of fun golf with a friendly atmosphere? Troy Burne Golf Club’s Men’s league is open to anyone who loves golf. We offer the wonderful chance to meet and network with golf enthusiasts just like you.
- Annual joining fee $75 (Join at any point in the season). The fee covers WSGA handicap, live scoring, season ending banquet with prizes and administration costs.
- The season runs the Thursday May 12th until Thursday, September 1st.
- Fee is $45 green fee - tax included (normal 9-hole rate with golf car is $62 + tax).
- $10 mandatory weekly event fee for prizes (optional skins most weeks).
- Thursday's- 5:30pm, 9 hole shotgun.
- Weekend 18 hole events TBD.
Don't be a truck slammer, join your fellow men’s league golfers after play in the bar/restaurant to socialize over our delicious food, a large assortment of tap beers, an array of liquors and wines, and non-alcoholic beverages.
2022 Troy Burne Men’s League FAQ’s
A Brief Overview:
Welcome to Troy Burne's Thursday night Men's League.
- Is there a season entry league fee?
Yes, this season our league fee is $75. This fee covers WSGA handicap, live scoring and End of Season Banquet with prizes and administration costs.
- What if I don’t want to pay the league fee?
The league fee is required in order to play in the Men's League. All Men's League golfers are required to pay the weekly event fee of $10.
- What is the weekly 9-Hole Golf fee?
$45 is the weekly green fee along with a $10 weekly event fee that is applied to the team payouts.
On Course Information
- Do I need a WSGA Handicap to play?
Yes, each participant is required to have a WSGA handicap to play in Men's League.
- Will there be a weekly tournament format?
Yes, like prior seasons we will offer a variety of weekly event formats that requires a handicap in order to score the event.
Is King of the Burne ran differently this year?
TBD. Last year the format followed the PGA FedEx points system. Everyone played 18 holes.
- How do I turn in my score?
With live scoring we hope to have results shortly after the completion of play. If a scorecard is used, your scorecard must be turned into the pro-shop by 8:30 with all names, scores and totals.
- How will I RSVP my spot each week?
We prefer you sign-up at wsga.org with your sign-in info and click tournaments. You may call the Golf Shop to RSVP.
- How will I know standings?
Monday email we include the previous week’s scoreboard.
Food and Beverage
- Will there be food post-golf?
Yes, we are excited to showcase our new Head Chef Adam this season! We will have our food service available until 9pm with a late-night menu that will be perfect for those after golf nibbles!
- Will there be drink specials?
Yes, we will again provide drink specials on league nights that will rotate monthly! These specials will be available at both our outdoor and indoor bars as well as on our beverage carts.
This season we are excited to offer an end of season “Awards Banquet” for all of our league members. We will have prize giveaways!