Join us for our Troy Burne Men’s League!
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Looking for a night of fun golf with a friendly atmosphere? Troy Burne Golf Club’s Men’s league is open to anyone who loves golf. We offer the wonderful chance to meet and network with golf enthusiasts just like you.
- Annual joining fee $50 (Join at any point in the season). The fee covers 2nd week Grill Out, On-Course Games, and End of Season Banquet with prizes.
- Official season runs the first Thursday May 6th until Thursday, September 2nd.
- $40 green fee - tax included (normal 9-hole rate with golf car is $60 + tax).
- $10 mandatory weekly event fee for prizes (optional skins most weeks).
- Thursday's- 5:30pm, 9 hole shotgun.
- Weekend 18 hole events (green fees + $20 prize pool, optional $10 net and $10 gross skins)
Also, join the other men’s league golfers every week after play in the bar/restaurant to socialize over our delicious food. We also have a large assortment of tap beers, an array of liquors and wines, and non-alcoholic beverages to choose from to relax and enjoy.
Sign up here:
2021 Troy Burne Men’s League FAQ’s
A Brief Overview:
Welcome to another exciting season of golf at Troy Burne Golf Club. We are excited for you to join our fun league.
- Is there a season entry league fee?
Yes, this season our league fee is $50. This fee goes towards a beginning of the season grill out, end of season banquet, weekly on-course proxy, and administration costs.
- What if I don’t want to pay the league fee?
You will still be welcomed on Men’s League Nights, but you will forego, on-course events, King of the Burne tournament, beginning of the season grill out, and the end of season banquet. All Men's League golfers are required to pay the weekly event fee of $10.
- What is the weekly 9-Hole Golf fee?
$40 is the weekly fee along with a $10 weekly event fee that is applied to the team payouts and proxy.
On Course Information
- Do I need a WSGA Handicap to play?
Yes, this season we are requiring a WSGA handicap to play in Men's League.
- Will there be a weekly tournament format?
Yes, like prior seasons we will offer a varying weekly event format that requires a handicap in order to score the event.
Is King of the Burne ran differently this year?
Yes. We are updating the King of the Burne format this season to follow the PGA FedEx points system. Everyone will play 18 holes.
- How do I turn in my score?
Please turn your scorecard into the pro-shop by 8:30 with all names, scores and totals.
- How will I RSVP my spot each week?
You may call the Golf Shop to RSVP. We prefer you sign-up at wsga.org with your sign-in info and click tournaments.
- How will I know standings?
Monday email we include the previous week’s scoreboard, your KOB ranking will be shared periodically.
Food and Beverage
- How will I pay?
This season we are requiring that all participants in Men’s League fill out our credit card form PRIOR to their first league night. Our Food and Beverage team will only be accepting two forms of payment on league nights- the credit card we have on file or cash.
- Will there be food post-golf?
Yes, we are excited to showcase our new Head Chef this season.! We will have our food service available until 9pm with a late-night menu that will be perfect for those after golf nibbles!
- Will there be drink specials?
Yes, we will again provide drink specials on league nights that will rotate monthly! These specials will be available at both our outdoor and indoor bars as well as on our beverage carts.
This season we are excited to offer an early season event Grill Out “Meet and Greet” and an end of season “Awards Banquet” for all of our league members who have paid the league fee. Both of these events will draw from the league fund so the meals will be free to those who have paid their league fee!